Browse my works:
- I designed and modeled my own Jedi Lightsaber. See it in full 3D below: “Pulsar Edge” – Adox’s Lightsaber by Adox on Sketchfab
- In the development of Otem's Defiance I held two different positions: the Lead 3D Artist and the Game Designer. Click to watch the game's trailer and see both engaging gameplay mechanics and beautiful graphics in action!
- Trailer and environment 3D art & art direction for KUKENÁN, a VR psychelic experience by HyperBerry Games
- A space fighter I’ve been working on. A very early, no textures work in progress. The design is also very conceptual, done directly in 3D (no drawing or sketching). CLICK to see and rotate in full 3D! The M.I.N.D. Class Star Fighter. WIP by Adox on Sketchfab
- My entry for Sketchfab’s Resfreshing Summer Simulation Challenge: Exploding Ice Pops! Particle/fluid simulation with Maya’s nparticle system. Refreshing Sweet Sweet Sweet Summer! by Adox on Sketchfab
- A very early stage, work in progress screenshot from a larger project called “Xemeneia 373”. An enviromental steampunk VR piece inspired in the big “cheminees” scattered around Barcelona’s Poblenou district.
- This is the resulting image of a Substance Designer “filter” I designed, which turns any 200x200px 1-bit image into a lightbulb 1930’s markee sign.
- This design was part of an assignment in the UX oriented Interaction Design online specialisation by the University of California – San Diego. As the name implies, we were tasked with making up a business, designing its branding and 6 mock-ups for a responsive design on desktop, tablet and mobile. Here are all the 6 screens: Mobile Tablet Desktop
- Short motion graphics animations for different branding/campaign purposes made at Cronos Group for TinkerLink: an networking app for freelancers and domestic workers to connect with clients. Click to watch the videos.
A Polymath Creative:
I've made videogames, VR, printed publicity, branding, apps, websites and helped defined products and strategies while riding on my fiery red bicycle. What do all those things have in common? I am a creative. I solve problems. I make things better. My job is to see what others don't. I'm an artistic crazy mind as much as I am a corporate suit. Plug me into your team and we'll power it up together. Living and thriving in the beautiful, artsy and technological city of Barcelona.